Pre-Construction. To be built. Pre-construction. To be built. A rare opportunity to own a home built by one of South Tampa's most celebrated home builders, Sterling Ridge Properties. The builder has extensive experience with very detailed custom homes, so the more imaginative the buyer the better! This beautiful lot at the end of a quiet little cul-de-sac is just waiting for you to come and build your dream home! The lot offers a view of the wonderful Lake Agnes, and has access to a boat ramp just steps away across the street. Build your dream home centered around a lake view with wide windows and sprawling open spaces filled with natural light. All of which opens up to an oversized back yard that can be accesses through sliding glass doors to give you an indoor / outdoor living lifestyle! The listing price does not include a pool, but can be added at buyer's discretion. And there is plenty of space for it! The floor plan shown in the listing is a suggestion of what the builder thinks would work well on the lot, and does not hinder the buyer from designing their own floor plan.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,020 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s), French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Private Mailbox, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage. Cul-De-Sac.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price